Both men and women suffer from hair loss. Men often suffer from hair loss. Women, on the other hand, suffer from hair loss, which leads to hair loss. Fortunately, various hair restoration options. There are methods to alleviate hair loss problems. One of the easiest options available is scalp micropigmentation.
What is Scalp Micropigmentation?
• Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is an advanced cosmetic solution for hair loss. Unlike other hair transplant methods, no surgery is required. SMP has grown in popularity and can be seen on various celebrities such as Jamie Foxx and Vin Diesel.
• SMP is also known as tattoo hair or hair tattoo. It is different from a traditional tattoo, but the basic method is the same. SMP does a great job of mimicking the natural hair follicles, resulting in a very natural look.
Who Is It For?
Men and women with hair loss due to the following causes can benefit from SMP:
• hair thinning
• postpartum hair loss
• male pattern baldness
• female pattern baldness
• polycystic ovarian syndrome hair loss
• accidental scars on the scalp
• scalp deformities
• Uneven hair due to hair transplants.
How It Works
recommended that you do an initial consultation first to help you prepare. Be sure to seek out an SMP expert or a reputable clinic. Several treatments are recommended depending on the condition of the scalp. After the assessment, the treatments are scheduled every few weeks.
Preparation for SMP
Your technician may recommend the following prep guidelines:
• Take a shower before treatment.
• For men, shave before the first session.
• Women who want to improve their existing hair do not need to shave.
• Take medications such as Tylenol or acetaminophen to relieve pain.
• Avoid drinking alcohol.
One of the most common questions asked during preparation is how painful the procedure is. This will depend on your pain tolerance, but the pain is usually minimal. It is significantly less than traditional tattoos. During the preparatory phase, the SMP professional can also assist you in choosing the style that is best for you.
Micropigmentation is carried out with a special electrical device with very fine needles according to the following procedure:
• The first treatment is carried out to lay the foundation for your appearance.
• The outer skin layer of the scalp is penetrated with very fine needles.
• The needles deposit a special pigment on the skin. SMP uses a special pigment designed for the scalp.
• Pigment deposition is repeated until the scalp looks like hair follicles. It’s a very detailed process and a session usually lasts 24 hours.
• A second treatment is performed to give the scalp more definition. This is also to ensure that the correct density and tone are achieved. This session is where the final look is achieved.
• The third treatment is optional. It depends on the final look you want to achieve. It’s usually arranged for those who want a darker shade.
• The interval between treatments is 1 to 2 weeks. The pigment should naturally settle on the skin.
the result of scalp micropigmentation looks like a freshly shaved look. Pigment deposits form a “shadow” on the scalp. The shade looks like natural hair follicles. They have a higher hair-to-skin ratio, which results in thicker-looking hair.